Monday, July 6, 2009

Traffic Trending and Analysis

I've been pouring over my traffic reports and I'm seeing better results coming from google on some of my sites. Most of my sites are seeing a very tiny blip on the google radar and this could either indicate that I'm starting to appear in the results, or it's just an anomaly and I might still be in the google sandbox.

I received a question from one of my readers asking why I do not give each of my blogger blogs an actual domain. There are a couple of reasons for this. Firstly this is a sort of experiment that I've had in the works. I believe that you can make a very successful blog without needing a top level domain. Secondly, I want to see a return on my actual work first, then once I have the return, I will turn it over into enhancements for the blog. A sort of, pull it up by its own bootstraps scenario.

Well, that is my update for tonight. I will be posting the new traffic goals status in the next couple of days so keep your eyes open!
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment