Thursday, July 2, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've updated the Goals section today and must say it's quite disappointing. I've seen a steep drop off in traffic, but this is mainly due to my lack of new content I imagine. My biggest issue is that I spend a lot of time trying to develop good, thorough content which lends me to being inconsistent with the amount I crank out each week. Either way, any increase is better than no increase. Here is some of the new content I've put out in the last two or three weeks:


As you can see I write about many different topics that come to mind. Many of these fall in line with some of my other blogs content. I will continue writing more but I tend to refuse to compromise my quality so I can crank out quantity. Hopefully the search engines will reward me in the future with great ranks!

-Debris
    Bookmark and Share

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment