Monday, June 8, 2009

Update: Traffic Woes

Hi Everyone,

I've been posting a lot of new content and I'm very excited about it all. I've also been working on driving more traffic but there is only so much you can do when you are in the google sandbox! I'm using Stumbleupon, Digg (not as much as I should be), and a few others. I'm trying to build my links but it is hard to get a hold of anyone!

I am currently just biding my time hoping that google will pick up a lot of my content and run with it. Let me know if you come up with any ideas! I avoid link farms like a plague and I also avoid traffic exchanges as those are frowned upon. I'll be writing an article shortly about why you should be wary of the traffic exchanges.

Anyways, I hope you all have a great day and let me know if you have any ideas!

-Debris
Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment